Sunday, April 22, 2018
Text Size


Whether you’re a corporation with overseas operations or a business or individual needing to work out taxation of U.S. residents working abroad or foreign citizens working in the U.S., we can help you plot a course through cross-border taxation issues.


As a result of recent high-tech companies outsourcing trend, lot of folks went back to their native origins. Despite of not living here, they have to follow US tax laws due to their immigration status (green card, citizen).


We offer services to international clients for filing their U.S. tax returns, handling retirement plans, selling stock options etc. Simultaneously our partner in India will help them to handle all taxation issues related to Indian taxes.


Login Form