Sunday, April 22, 2018
Text Size



Please find information related to the personal tax filing. Please contact us so that, we will email you the relavent documents.  After aquiring the relavent information, please send it back to us either by email/fax/walk-in for filing the tax return.


  • List of the documents to bring/fax/emailing for Tax Filing 
  • Tax Payer Information (Full Year CA)
  • Tax Payer Information (Part Year CA / Non-Resident)
  • Tax Payer Information (Out of State / Out of Country)
  • Tax Payer Information for Non-Residents  1st time Tax Filing in USA
  • ITIN – Application for Tax Identification Number Related Information
  • Additional Information Required for Tax Payers filing 1st time in USA
  • Additional Information Required for Students on F1/J1 Visa
  • Stock Sales Reporting
  • Rental Expenses
  • Business Expenses
  • Moving Expenses
  • Day Care Expenses
  • Itemized Deduction
  • Home Office Expenses
  • Foreign Income Earned / Received and Taxes Paid/Deducted
  • FBAR Information (Foreign Bank Accounts Reporting)


 For more details, please contact us. 



Login Form